Noah went to the Firestation yesterday with his preschool. He couldn't stop talking about it. He got to hold the fire hose and touch the fireman. He loved it.
HELLO?! how the hell did you change your background? I can't get mine to change and I wanted to change mine to a St Patrick one before you did! I'm really ticked right now.
5 comments:
HELLO?! how the hell did you change your background? I can't get mine to change and I wanted to change mine to a St Patrick one before you did! I'm really ticked right now.
By the way... Noah looked like he had fun. I love him.
Ha Ha!!! I think I'm going to have to delete your previous post due to such profanity.
That is so cute! He looks like he is so into it in the last picture. Maybe he will be a fireman when he grows up.
Fun! I've been on many a fire house field trip myself. :) Good Times. One time Erika and Harrison actually got to spray the fire hose. Pretty cool.
Post a Comment