Thursday, February 12, 2009

Huntington Beach



Lyza has spit up all over her face but she has such a cute smile so I just had to put it on.
Ellie and Abbie wanted to be buried in the sand so Jason and I most willingly did it.  After they got out though... they were not very happy.  They had sand EVERYWHERE!!  It was pretty chilly too so they couldn't just go out to the water to rinse off.  They were pretty miserable... for a minute.
We loved having Marge come with us!  She's a party wherever she goes.  I've never met anyone who has as much energy as she has.  She's like the Energizer Bunny.

We went to the Beach on the only clear day which was Tuesday.  We first stopped to get Breakfast/Lunch at this DELICIOUS restaurant called the Sugar Shack.  It was right by Huntington Beach so we just walked to the beach after we ate.  When we finally got to the beach we could only stay for a couple hours so we could get back before we hit rush hour traffic.  But it just made us want the beach even more.  Next time we go to California, we are going to spend most of our time there.  It was so nice!!  

2 comments:

Richard and Michelle said...

SO FUN! I wish I was there! Your kids look so cute!

Graham Family said...

hey Kam,.
looks like you guys had so much fun in disneyland. It really is the happiest place on earth. We the Hailey and Britney at the same age as Brin and Lyza. Good Times11
I'm dying to know how you do the cute collage of pics. Email me the secret, please. gramfam@readytek.net
Thanks, alissa