Wednesday, April 2, 2008

LEMONADE STAND





I wrote this on the picture above but you can't read it so here it is again. Ellie and Abbie have been asking to have a Lemonade Stand every year since they could talk. I have been "Mom of the Year" (as Samantha would say) and have never done it- until last Saturday. They had a blast!! They joined up with their friends Rilee and Wesley and made $25 with the Lemonade and Homemade Granola Bars they sold. I would have done this much sooner had I known they could have paid for their own babysitter that night. Maybe we'll do it again in another 5 years.

2 comments:

Katz said...

How fun!

Hey, It's Katie Hutchinson. We sure miss you guys. I can't believe how big the kids are! And congrats on the twins!

Kristi said...

That's what being a kid is all about!