So I have to give you the latest on my dog. Last night I thought I would be nice and give my dog a bone. He paid me back by digging a hole in my backyard to bury it. (We just layed sod in our tiny back yard that we really cherish) We then were meeting with someone that had dogs and he would not get off him so I tied him to our table because he can't go in the backyard alone (if you've forgotten why, refer to the above) and he almost chewed through the leash. So I gave up and put him to bed only to find out the next morning that he had peed on my rug while he was waiting to go outside.
I feel really bad about this but I gave my dog to my brother. He already has Schnauzers and thinks he's the "Dog Whisperer" and thinks he can train Oscar to be a good dog. So I say- "Good luck with that" and have fun.
5 comments:
You seem like more of a "cat person" anyway. Actually, I could really go for some lemonade right about now - do the kids deliver?
- Ben A. & Storey
Hey Barrus Family I don't know how I came across your blog but I was excited to see it. Congrats on two more girls, it should be an adventure! Your family is so cute looks like all is good down in Vegas. If you want I will send you an invite to our blog. I just need your email adrress mine is texie3@comcast.net
I am glad to hear that you finally resolved the dog problem. You will need the your extra patience for the twins anyway!
Hey where are you? Are you feeling ok? Is everything ok? You haven't posted for a while and now I am worrying about you.
Post a Comment