Monday, April 21, 2008

SISTERS WEEKEND



This last weekend all my sisters (except Brooke Kelly.. .dirty dog) came down to play. It was a blast!! Thanks to my friends who helped out with my kids and Jason who didn't complain about my partying.


Sweet face Samantha. Too bad nobody else knew it was a funny face picture. Michelle has a pretty good one one the bottom right too. She's really not always that raunchy.





6 comments:

Jill said...

Oh, how fun! Cute pix!!!!! Looks like it was a blast. I love sister weekends. I get one next weekend...but we won't be partyin' Vegas Style. It will be womens conference! lol.
You look cute with your belly!!

Sarah L. said...

I want to play. You look way cute with your twin belly. I think every mom should have a sister weekend. I don't have any sisters so I get a . . . Scotty weekend!!! I'm glad you are still alive and well. You had me worried :)

Emily said...

Kami, you look great! Girl's weekends are so fun and worth the investment! So fun!

April said...

Looks like a ton of fun! And you look great by the way! How did you do those pages? Is it digital scrapbooking? So so cute!

Kristi said...

Makes me wish I had sisters! Looks like you had a blast with them all!

Cheryce said...

Wow I am jealous! We are no where close to being able to swim. It snowed yesterday for pete sakes! Saw Nicole at Lagoon and watched your nephew Conner in the school play. P.S. You don't look big. Thats how big I am with one baby! Too cute!