still a cute baby. I love your family pictures, you look gorgeous, has it really been that long since I have seen your family? your kids look so old, I am missing Vegas right now, I bet your weather is beautiful. if you and Jason are ever itching to visit Kentucky you have a place to stay! beautiful horse country!!!!!
3 comments:
poor babe.
still a cute baby. I love your family pictures, you look gorgeous, has it really been that long since I have seen your family? your kids look so old, I am missing Vegas right now, I bet your weather is beautiful. if you and Jason are ever itching to visit Kentucky you have a place to stay! beautiful horse country!!!!!
That looks like it hurts. But those beautiful eyes could make you melt. Kamie your family is so cute. What fun family pictures.
Post a Comment