Sunday, March 6, 2011

Ellie's Basketball season







Ellie had an amazing basketball season!!
They took 3rd for the season and
made it to the championship tournament
game but lost and came in 2nd.
This is the first time she's ever played on a team
and had a great experience! Her coach was great and
really encouraged her to step out of her shell.
She was very timid at first but towards the last couple months
she started scoring, rebounding, setting picks, and
really hustling and being aggressive.

It was sure fun and we learned that winning
really IS everything.
It's so much more fun to be on a winning team
than on a losing team!!

I thought I'd throw this in... so funny!

2 comments:

Richard and Michelle said...

Ellie looks so grown up!!! holy smokes. And I obviously love that last picture. Hilarious.

The Kelly's said...

Way to go Ellie. I've got to get over to the YMCA and cheer you on. But I'm warning you now that I'm a little crazy for basketball. I'll do my best not to embarress you!