It has been Jason's dream to go to the
US Open and Golf Pebble Beach.
This last week he was able to do
that with his dad.
He was like a kid in the candy store
the whole 7 days.
Hitting ball on the range
One last shot on the 18th
It was a long day on the course
but nobody was complaining...
well maybe I was a little. :)
It was so COLD!!
2 comments:
Ben is extremely jealous right now...and maybe a little pouty! what a fun trip, it is so beautiful there....we will have to do that one day if we can ever escape these darn student loans. you look so cute all bundled up on the golf cart, I just finished reading the help, I loved it...let me know what you think of it.
Looks way fun and COLD! Wasn't it June? At least you got a new pair of jeans and a jacket out of it!
Post a Comment