This last week Jason and I were able to
go to Pebble Beach to watch the US Open.
This was obviously a trip Jason planned
but I loved it! We stayed in
Carmel-by-the-sea with Jason's
parents for a week with no kids. That's right...
NO KIDS.
We were a little hesitant to leave
them for that long but Marcie and Madison
came down and watched the kids for us.
We really missed our kids
but... it was great!
They golfed Spyglass Hill, Pebble Beach, and
Black Horse while Marge and I either shopped
or walked the coarse with them.
Jason... getting some special
treatment after his 18 holes.
This little guy came right up to
me with a look that asked for food.
I had a little cookie so I gave it to him.
I thought he was so cute
with his little hands holding on to the cookie.
Marge and I rode in the
carts while Jason and his dad golfed.
I was able to read "The Help" with a jacket,
Ryan's zero degree jacket, and my
camping quilt on. We weren't
quite expecting 50 degrees when we
packed but luckily Ryan brought
a few extra coats.
There were deer everywhere on the course.
They would just sit there and stare at you.
The homes were AMAZING!
There were so many flowers EVERYWHERE!
There were flowers that I had
never seen before.
Jason
Jason and I raced each other
and I would love to say I smoked him
but that was not the case. It was stinking
hard running on that sand.
We couldn't take our cameras or phones
on the course so we don't have any pictures of
the Open but we stayed on Carmel Beach
which is right where Pebble Beach is so
we walked there on Sunday and took a couple
pics while they were playing.
2 comments:
How fun!!! I can't believe it was that cold.
Looks like a lot of fun! But, cold! We'll be in Vegas next week so, I'll call you to see when we can come visit. Did you love The Help? I did! We can chat about it when I see you! Looking forward to it!
Post a Comment