Thursday, February 11, 2010

Grandma Barrus gives the kids jammies
every year on Christmas Eve so here they are showing
them off. Jason gave me a snuggie so I
wanted in the pic too.

So excited for his first present.


Brynlee doing what she loves to do... get in to
any and everything!!!

Noah and his friend Adam
admiring my tree craftily decorated
by the twins

Abbie wanted an Apple Pie
instead of a cake. Yummy! Good choice babe!

My kids have been seeing the Bend-a-roos
commercial and have been asking
for them for the longest time
so we decided Abbie could get them and share.

Ellie Howard, Abbie, and Ellie Barrus
strutting their stuff before going to
dinner at Panda Express and going
to see "Princess and the Frog"

She wanted a manicure so
Ellie B. got her these instead.

I made her do strike a pose. Isn't she so cute!?!




Abbie had a wonderful 8th b-day!! She came in our room at the crack of dawn and wanted to open presents. So we opened them up on our bed to please the birthday girl.

1 comment:

Richard and Michelle said...

So fun and cute! I love Abbie's expression! Wish we could have been there for the baptism.

PS I'm proud of you for updating :)