Thursday, February 11, 2010

Our first breakfast in
our new house. Notice there are no
pictures of me with my morning hair.
Just Jason. Hee hee


Lyza our cute girl!

We bought a new house but didn't move in
for a couple weeks so we could paint and
change a few things. So a couple nights before
we moved in we went over to the house and played
hide and go seek, Home Free, and layed around on
the blow-up mattress because that was
the only furniture we had.

It's Jason's 33rd b-day and he's
as giddy as a school boy.

All in a days work...
I took my eyes off her for a second
and this is what I get.

Ellie shamokin' Grandma in a leg wrestle

I already have a picture like
this on my blog but I had to put this on
again. They just looked too cute.

Grandma and Grandpa Barrus with Abbie


Matt and Samantha with Abbie




3 comments:

Richard and Michelle said...

Um hello? I want to see more of your house? It looks different when there's furniture in there! Keep em coming!

Jodi and Josh said...

Congrats on the new house!! And the baptism!! Miss you guys!

The Kelly's said...

your house is freakin awesome!