Lyza and Brynlee love to get into
these little baskets and play
A rare moment when both babies are clean, hair
still combed and happy.
The twins loved reading with Grandpa!!
Ryan and Marge
Richard, Michelle, and Abbie
Michelle came down to run the
Rock and Roll marathon.
She rocks!! We had so much fun
with her and Rich.
proud father and daughter
Ellie and Abbie did such a GREAT job this last
semester!! They both got straight A's, perfect attendance,
and a good citizenship award. I was amazed.
Way to go girls!!!
Ellie and Abbie are a in a choir group this year.
They performed at the Magical Forest.
This was taken right before they left
for the performance.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh the girls are getting so big! I can't believe how you always seem to have it all together all the time. I have 2 less kids and I swear I am never that put together! Happy holidays!
Total cuteness, how can you stand it? The girls are getting so big, Christmas will be so much fun this year. I have the same couch and rug that you have. Great taste!
Woo Hoo it's about time!! Pictures are wonderful, I miss you guys already. I wish you were coming for Christmas.
Love ya!
Post a Comment