

Enjoying a delicious donut

Crazy hair day

She's found the snacks!!


Grandma Barrus, Ellie, and Abbie

Ellie and Abbie's Choir Teacher

Singing in their school Christmas concert

Ellie was part of the Ensemble group
at the concert





Such concentration


Making a gingerbread house
Don't look too closely at the tree
It may have broken while I was trying
to cut it. Too bad I can't say the kids did it.
3 comments:
How freaking fun!!!
Don't feel bad. That is the one Bryan made with the kids while I was making mine and I am sure they had as much of more fun then I did. By the way...do you like that rug you have in your family room, the brown one with red and orange flowers? I've been wanting to get one for us.
I LOVE THE RUG!! you really should get one for your fam.
Post a Comment