My mom came down this last weekend and we had so much fun with her! It was her turn to stay at Matt and Samantha's but they already had company in town so lucky for us she was able to stay here.
Samantha and I took her to Town Center to do some shopping and eating, watched movies, watched conference, watched kids, planted flowers (I know. It's something you can do in Vegas in the fall), and just hung out.
I'm so glad that I've outgrown my teenage attitude and can finally get along with my mom. Funny how that is.
One line that I don't ever want to forget her saying while she was down is "I just think it's great how you can let your house become a little messy and cluttered and be ok with it." You know... I totally took that as a compliment. It really is an art form!! I had to give her crap for saying it though. I'll make sure it's like that whenever she comes down because I know how much she admires me for it. :)
2 comments:
BAH HA!!! Mom is hilaroius. I'm glad you're not a bratty teenager anymore too and that we can FINALLY get along as well. Kidding! LoVe YoU!
I loved shopping at Town Center! We have to go back there sometime when we have a WHOLE day.
Now that I know messy house is an art form I'm going to embrace it and put down my dust rag!
Post a Comment