Friday, October 2, 2009

Brynlee is a bubble blower


Brynlee was doing this the other day in the car and I thought it was hilarious!!  I was lucky enough to catch it tonight on camera.  Check out how when the bubble pops it's so big it makes her flinch.  She is quite the character!!

5 comments:

30somethingmama said...

Thanks for the laugh!!! She is so cute and I thought it was cute when Lyza reached out to pop it too.

Richard and Michelle said...

Oh my, that girl is hilarious. So freaking cute.

Ben & Carly said...

Look here's me commenting, not just stalking...aren't you proud! that little face is so cute, your babies are starting to turn into little people and you can see the personality pouring out. we do need to get together.....how about friday?

The Kelly's said...

Okay that was laugh out loud funny. My personal favorite are the sound effects and the drool hanging from her chin. Sweet

Jill said...

That is seriously one of the funniest things I've seen. Hilarious!!