I didn't post much about this in my previous post because I didn't want to sound like I was tooting my own horn. But... since Michelle wanted some air time I thought I would embellish a bit about the race we ran together...
Anyway, I was able to stay with Michelle and Richard in their new house and I think it is SOOOO adorable. I absolutely love it!! You couldn't find a better location. So many trees and such cute homes. I am jealous. We went shopping the next day, ate at Toasters (delish!), had frozen yogurt at Spoon Me (mmmmmm), watched "Life is Beautiful", then drove up to Logan. Richard was awesome and drove us around the town. Michelle and I tricked him into thinking that I mixed up the hotels and reserved a room in Preston, ID instead of Providence, UT. He about lost it. We were laughing pretty hard.
It was a fun weekend and as soon as Richard e-mails me the pics from the race, I'll put it on my blog.
2 comments:
Kicked my trash? If I would have trained I would have killed you. Thanks for the post dedicated to me! It was so fun to have you here, come visit any time!
I love that race! Reading about it almost brought tears to my eyes because I miss Utah so much. Sounds like you had a really fun weekend. By the way, Happy Belated BDay!
Post a Comment