Monday, February 4, 2008

So today I freaking shaved off my right eyebrow. I borrowed Jason's beard trimmer to just touch up the brow because you know- I don't really like having Grandpa eyebrows so I trim them up a bit every now and then. But Jason's trimmer was set on the lowest setting and I freaking shaved it off. I'm trying to fix it with makeup but it's just not the same. So I parted my hair on the other side to see if it would hide it but no luck. DANG!! I hate it when I do things like that!

8 comments:

Staci... said...

Oh my! I read this and could not stop laughing! So funny! I am so sorry! Call Marcie get some help! Oh man! What to do? Well I hope it all works out!

Sarah L. said...

Nice one Kamie. You get the coolness award for today. The good thing is that it will grow back. Untill then I suggest living it up. Paint your eyebrows purple or something :)
sarah

Sarah L. said...

All you have to do is answer all the Q's plus one I just thought of. . . Have you ever hung your butt out of the back window of a car in high school? . .
Ha Ha
sarah

Kristi said...

Just tan. No one will notice if you are a little tanner. They'll think you lightened your hair or something. I apologize for laughing at your expense too! Hopefully it'll grow back!

Matt and Amanda said...

I do have to say that is funny! At least you are so blonde that no one will notice! That sounds like something I would do!

Jennifer said...

You GOOBER!!! I would just die!! I have to say, I'm with Amanda, and that sounds like something I would do as well!!!!

Lila said...

Hilarious!!!! So um where's the picture? You really need to post pics of things like that.

Emily said...

That is hilarious...I agree...you win the coolness award for sure. ;)