I love your blog....talk about itimadation, I just figured out how to center my writing under the pictures! I want to come over sometime and get a crash course on making my blog a work of art! Congrats on the girl, lets get together again soon! By the way sophie wore that shirt you gave her as a dress on sunday and she looked adorable. thanks
Hi Kamie! It's Jill Fitzgerald Kirk!!! It's been a long time :) It's so great to see your ADORABLE family. Congrats on the twins too! WOW, that is so exciting. Hope you are doing well, it looks like you guys are! Don't you love blogging. It is the best. I've reconnected with so many old friends. I love it! You can see my blog here: quirkykirky.blogspot.com Talk to you soon!!?? PS I have a few other HS friends addresses if you are interested. You can email me and I'll send you the links :) luckiestgirlalive@hotmail.com I got your link from Charissa. FYI.
4 comments:
very cute...just wait until next year...and the kids are almost doubled!!
Thanks. Now I think I'll go throw up. STRESSFUL!! Hopefully we are in a bigger house.
I love your blog....talk about itimadation, I just figured out how to center my writing under the pictures! I want to come over sometime and get a crash course on making my blog a work of art! Congrats on the girl, lets get together again soon! By the way sophie wore that shirt you gave her as a dress on sunday and she looked adorable. thanks
Hi Kamie!
It's Jill Fitzgerald Kirk!!! It's been a long time :) It's so great to see your ADORABLE family. Congrats on the twins too! WOW, that is so exciting.
Hope you are doing well, it looks like you guys are! Don't you love blogging. It is the best. I've reconnected with so many old friends. I love it!
You can see my blog here:
quirkykirky.blogspot.com
Talk to you soon!!??
PS I have a few other HS friends addresses if you are interested. You can email me and I'll send you the links :)
luckiestgirlalive@hotmail.com
I got your link from Charissa. FYI.
Post a Comment