Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Halloween


I told her to say cheese.
Ha ha!!






For Halloween this year we had a little party at my
house with the Kelly's. We had dinner, carved pumpkins,
and put up the tent in the backyard for a
little sleepover. It was some good times!


Handing out candy at the
Trunk-or-Treat

We have a Pirate, a 70's girl,
two witches, Spiderman, and
a Boston Red Sox fan.

Last year they were angels,
this year they were witches.
Any questions???
:))

Erika all dolled up for
Homecoming.

Lyza was our little helper

Erika went to Homecoming and asked
me and Samantha to do her hair.
It was Beeeautiful!

Awww... huggies

3 comments:

Richard and Michelle said...

So cute!!! I love all the halloween costumes! Where was yours?? I can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving, woo hoo.

holmesfamily8 said...

Oh my gosh your babies have turned into little girls! How cute are they? The costumes are great too!

Anonymous said...

I haven't checked your blog forever...your kiddos have gotten SO big! And I totally love the costumes! So cute! (and can I just add that camping out for Halloween just sounds awesome? I need to leave Utah for future Halloweens because it was FREEZING here in UT!) :)