We had one last hoora in Newport/Huntington Beach
this last weekend. We planned it the
day before and for some reason it made it
that much more fun. I felt so spontaneous!!
It was so nice to just hang on the beach and
let the kids play for as long as they wanted.
I thought her face was so funny in this picture.
She got caught playing with the radio and the phone.
Ellie wouldn't let us go by the donut shop
without taking the whole display home with us
We rented bikes the second day and rode for hours.
Ice cream stop
They loved being buried in the sand.
Even Lyza did although this picture
doesn't prove it.
3 comments:
Yeah I'm sure it was Ellie who forced you to stop at all the donut shops.....
That looks like so much fun! I love all the pictures!
What a way to end your summer vacation! Your kids are all so cute! You make being a mama of 5 seem so easy too! They always look perfect! Miss you! P.S. I can't believe that your babies are no longer 'babies'! :)
What a blast! We have to get to the beach again. It has been too long.
Post a Comment