Thursday, September 11, 2008

Labor Day Weekend




My little helpers

Flowers Jason gave me for my 30th

YOU GOONIES!!

Kaiden's pretty dang good at the
guitar.  He's even self taught.  Amazing!

Cousins from Matt's, Robb's, and my family

Brooke, Samantha, me, Mom
Lounging by Matt and Sam's awesome 
new pool.  It's sweet!



We're getting it down

It's just the way it is.  Brynlee's so chill
and Lyza is such the "Firecracker"

Love my boy

Both sets of twins in the Kelly fam
(Cooper, Brynlee, Conner, Lyza)

5 comments:

Chelsey said...

I love the pictures, the girls look so good. I just wanted to make sure you know I got your message and I haven't forgotten to call you back. It has been a little crazy around here and I want to be able to talk to you without all the distractions! I don't know if I ever told you but last time we talked, I went back inside after telling you how nice it was to know my kids were all asleep inside, and all HELL had broke loose and Kurt never came and got me. All the girls were awake and crying and Kurt was going crazy. Anyway I will call you back when Kurt gets back in town next week unless I get time before then. Again the girls look so cute and I love the pictures you had taken with their wings and stuff.

Wendy said...

You don't know me but I found your site through another. I am the mother of a 7 year old who was 12 weeks early. It has been interesting and fun to see your journey through this roller coaster ride. You mentioned you have concerns about taking them out because of RSV. From personal experience, I would be very careful about taking them out, especially if it is a bad RSV year. My little guy received the shots and still got the virus. The shots stopped it from getting too bad, but we still spent 5 days in the hospital and he didn't have any lung problems to begin with. We didn't take him anywhere except dr. visits and determined he picked up the virus in the waiting room at the hospital while we were waiting for his hernia operation. So be very careful. My son is doing great now. It was definately an experience I don't ever want to repeat, but one I wouldn't trade either. Take care!
P.S. I also have twin boys that were only 3 weeks early.

Unknown said...

Those pictures are so cute. I love that you took a picture of your girls with cooper and conner. That is so cute!

Graham Family said...

Hi Barrus Family,

Its Alissa. I've been looking at your blog weekly to see the twins are doing, and to keep updated on your lives. We miss you guys up here in Utah. It seems like just yesterday Travis and I were going through all our complications with Hailey and Britney. We understand all you have endured and the crazy life you now have with twin babies. I finally broke down and started a Blog. It's still a work in progress and i'm still learning the basics, but I wanted to let you guys know our address. ahgraham.blogspot.com.
Its amazing and a miracle how well your girls are doing. Our prayers have been with you since they were born and will continue to be with you always. Thanks for the constant updates and inspiration to start my own blog. Your Awesome Kamie!!!! Say Hi to Jay for me and give him a Huge Hug.

Talk to you soon!!

Graham Family said...

Hey Kam,

It's me again. Thanks for the comment, good to hear from you. Does Brooke W. have blog?

Thanks Alissa