I thought this was a cool profile picture.
I'm not sure how she could tell from this picture that she is a girl. I think it got distorted when it was printed.
I'm not sure how she could tell from this picture that she is a girl. I think it got distorted when it was printed.
It was fun seeing the ultrasound yesterday. The amniotic sac is so thin that it just floats between the two babies. You could see how they would get used to being together because they can feel each other. At one point one was kicking the other in the head. I thought baby A was on the right and baby B was on the left but they can move all around. Except they can't switch sides. Like at one point "A" was on top of "B" then they moved so that they were right next to each other. The tech also said that she thought they were fraternal because there were two placentas and two sacs. That's good news that there are two placentas so we don't have to worry about twin to twin transfusion where on baby takes all the nutrients and the other doesn't get as much. Anyway, it was cool to see how it works.

5 comments:
Wow! Congrats...two more adorable girls. Poor Noah. My brother was the only boy with 4 girls and he turned out great! Noah will know how to treat a girl right :)
Wow! Two girls! That is so awesome! I don't know if you remember me, but I met you at Megan's shower, and I have twin girls that are 4 months old now! It is so fun! You will love it! Congrats!
Congrats you guys that is so awesome, we are way excited for you!! 2 more girls will be so much fun!
I am still in shock that you are having twins. How exciting that you will have 2 more girls. Congrats. You are the best person to have twins. You will be great. :)
Sounds like Jason needs stock in Tampax and special investments for weddings in the future! Noah should just be ready to fend all the boys off the Barrus girls!
Post a Comment