So we found out that we are pregnant with twins. I was having some problems over the Christmas break so I went to the doctor to find out if I miscarried or not. I did not expect the Doctor to say I was pregnant with twins. I'm totally freaking out. There are two sacks, two babies, two heart beats. AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

9 comments:
Kamie this is the craziest news! I am so excited for you guys! I can't stop thinking about it.
Ahhhhh congrats. good luck.
Can I leave you another one. Now you feel special becuase you have a lot of comments :)
OH MY HECK!! THAT IS SO AWESOME!!! CONGRATS!! WOW! CONGRATS!! LOVE YOU GUYS!
Congrats...I think. :) I am very excited for you! I'm glad both babies are healthy and doing good.
Oh my gosh! You are kidding! Was this your first ultra sound and they missed it the first time or what! Girl that is so crazy I can't get over it!
WOW!
WHAT!?!?! This is some news, definitely some news! I guess you couldn't stand to be like everyone else in the ward - you had to kick it up a notch and add two at once! SHOW OFF! :) Congrats! I am excited for you all!
Oh my goodness!! that is so awesome! Congrats!
Post a Comment