Hanging in the tent because it was sostinkingwindy! I guess this is what happens to you when you sit in a closed tent with propane leaking out of your lantern.
Best Sisters!!!
We can't quite figure out where they get it from...
Hi, I got your blog link from Lila's. Hope it's okay that I'm commenting. I'm Cherity Andersen from your ward. I just wanted to say that I love your noew dog!! We have a schnauzer too. We love having pets to keep our kid busy!!
Hey Guys! Marcie told me you had a blog. So cute! I love hearing the funny Noah stories from Marcie. Hope to see you for the holidays!You can check ours out at colestacicarter.blogspot.com Talk to you later! Much love!Staci
Hey Guys! I heard you had a blog from Marcie! So cute! You can check ours out at colestacicarter.blogspot.com Hope to see you for the Holidays! Much love Staci
4 comments:
Hi, I got your blog link from Lila's. Hope it's okay that I'm commenting. I'm Cherity Andersen from your ward. I just wanted to say that I love your noew dog!! We have a schnauzer too. We love having pets to keep our kid busy!!
FUN!They are so animated and stinkin cute!
Hey Guys! Marcie told me you had a blog. So cute! I love hearing the funny Noah stories from Marcie. Hope to see you for the holidays!You can check ours out at colestacicarter.blogspot.com
Talk to you later! Much love!Staci
Hey Guys! I heard you had a blog from Marcie! So cute! You can check ours out at colestacicarter.blogspot.com
Hope to see you for the Holidays! Much love Staci
Post a Comment