Ellie and Abbie bought a purse so Noah had to have one too. He thinks he's pretty hot stuff with it. (We actually bought "his" purse for his cousin but he got to carry it around until we gave it to her)
Nice looking site. I don't know if that playlist thing is going to work for me until we get high-speed internet - which should be in about a week or so. But thanks anyway.
Your little famiy is so sweet. Noah looks so cute. I can't wait to have a boy and let him carry around a purse, I think I'll paint his nails too and then post it on the blog. This would drive Travis crazy. He is so worried with two girls that he isn't going to get a boy. I think that when we do have a son I'll do these girly things just to get him worked up. Travis freaks out about this stuff, what a weirdo. He had shoulder surgery last week and I was going to have the nurse let me paint his toe nails before he came out of the anesthesia but I forgot the polish. He seriously has a masculenity problem, he won't even carry around the diaper bag. LOL.
4 comments:
Hey Kamie,
Nice looking site. I don't know if that playlist thing is going to work for me until we get high-speed internet - which should be in about a week or so. But thanks anyway.
Later,
Ben A. Jorgensen
www.jorgenblog.blogspot.com
Your little famiy is so sweet. Noah looks so cute. I can't wait to have a boy and let him carry around a purse, I think I'll paint his nails too and then post it on the blog. This would drive Travis crazy. He is so worried with two girls that he isn't going to get a boy. I think that when we do have a son I'll do these girly things just to get him worked up. Travis freaks out about this stuff, what a weirdo. He had shoulder surgery last week and I was going to have the nurse let me paint his toe nails before he came out of the anesthesia but I forgot the polish. He seriously has a masculenity problem, he won't even carry around the diaper bag. LOL.
I LOVE this picture! So cute!
Hey there! I was blogging and came across your blog. Love Noah with the purse!!
Post a Comment